What is Accidental Damage Protection?
If you accidentally snap your glasses, sit on them, or scratch a lens, you don't want to find out that your home and contents insurance policy doesn't cover the damage, or that making a claim could negatively affect your no-claims bonus. This is the reason why Direct Sight offer an Accidental Damage Protection Plan for only £20 that is designed to provide you with peace of mind for these instances. We will replace your frame or lenses when accidental damage occurs.
- New Frame
- New Lenses
- No additional payments
- No home insurance policy claim
- - Accidental or unintentional damage to either the frame or the lenses is covered when you purchase the glasses from Direct Sight.
- - This protection plan is applicable to your glasses that the protection plan is purchased with.
- - It covers the costs of repairs or replacements, encompassing both parts and labor.
- - We also cover the return shipping costs from Direct Sight to you.
- - You can make use of this coverage for a one-time repair or replacement of your spectacles.
- - The replacement lenses will be identical to the ones originally supplied.
- - For your peace of mind, we offer a 30-day cooling-off period.
Whats not covered?
While our Accidental Damage Protection Plan provides comprehensive coverage, there are a few things it does not cover:
- - Unfortunately, we cannot extend protection to cases of theft or loss of your glasses.
- - Minor cosmetic issues are not covered.
- - Damage resulting from the misuse of your glasses is not included.
- - Failure to Follow Manufacturer's Instructions
- - Reglaze orders.
- - Return Shipping Costs (You to Direct Sight)
- - Alterations, Customisations, or Self-Repair Attempts
- - Replacement frames are not covered with a reglaze of your existing frame.